WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to consolidate my collection over the last year and have gotten it down from 34 to these remaining 11 (2 pics of each).

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great pics too !! :-!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Nice pieces and pictures. Great looking collection.

Maybe this year, instead of the State of The Union, the politicos could show us the state of their collection?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Which B&M model is that?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Sweet.:-!

·
CMW & Sales Moderator
5,498 Posts
Very nice collection Paul. :-! I didn't know Alpha had that many models.... just kidding. :-d
(I couldn't buy one of your watches if I sold my entire collection)

The pictures are amazing. What is your setup?

Cheers,
gigfy

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've always thought that buying two identical watches with different coloured faces was going too far, but your Breitlings and Rados have convinced me. Now to keep a closer eye on the classifieds...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice collection Paul. :-! I didn't know Alpha had that many models.... just kidding. :-d
(I couldn't buy one of your watches if I sold my entire collection)

The pictures are amazing. What is your setup?

Cheers,
gigfy
Thanks gigfy!
I'm actually surprised it turned out so good myself. All I used was a desk lamp with a fluorescent bulb, and I hand-held me Sony pocket camera - no flash.
The camera has anti-shake which is amazing.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've always thought that buying two identical watches with different coloured faces was going too far, but your Breitlings and Rados have convinced me. Now to keep a closer eye on the classifieds...
Normally I too worry about "overlap". I thought the 2 Breitlings were different enough: Black/Braclet/More Bling vs. White/Strap/GMT
As for the 2 RADOs, the Black is considerably larger (40mm) and the dial has been updated, where as the blue (35mm) is in keeping with the original design.
...but the true test is I never reach for one and think I might want to wear the other instead at the same time.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Very nice pics. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I really like the Breitling Colts.

The one with GMT and the one with just the the military time.

I really think people should get a watch with 12 hour and 24 hour in one watch.

It is so helpful to have it separate but yet it's always there.

I'm not saying it isn't hard to convert regular time into military time, but that extra feature is just cool to have when you need it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts