WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been camping for a few days and my wife borrowed my g2900 , every time she put a finger near the right hand top corner the light came on no buttons where pressed I wore this watch for years and never noticed it before, I can only think it is static electricity has any one else had this happen.

·
Premium Member
71,325 Posts
It’s a new one on me. A friend of mine has never owned a quartz watch because she has some sort of force field about her that stops them working - spooky or what?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Are you sure your wife is not an avenger? Jk jk jk :)
What he says....I think she might be Captain Marvel....scientifically it would be possible to turn the light one if the static electricity closes the circuit. Now...you better tell her to keep her fingers of the back...she might blow a fuse lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
G-Shock Mod
14,271 Posts
Been camping for a few days and my wife borrowed my g2900 , every time she put a finger near the right hand top corner the light came on no buttons where pressed I wore this watch for years and never noticed it before, I can only think it is static electricity has any one else had this happen.
Check your auto EL ;-)

Or maybe your wife's name is ... Storm? :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't have auto el , now we are back home I will get her to put it back on and see if it still happens. She has always been a bling watch person on this trip I talked her into using a gshock and she admitted she liked it I can see a baby g in her future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts