WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, let me know what you think. I did a pretty quick job - I haven't taken all the red out of the 'G-SHOCK' at the top of the bezel yet, because it's pretty difficult to do (and I don't want to use acetone on it).

Also, how do you post pictures so they show up in your post, rather than as attachments? I looked for a VB tag for it, but I can only find ones that use links to websites.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, but won't that only work if I want to link to a picture on the web? This site is good because it shows thumbnails of the attachments, but I've also seen people post with their full-size pictures already 'open' in their post (I think?) I guess you have to put your pictures up on another website, like a picture-hosting site, first? Otherwise all I'd be doing would be linking to my hard drive.

Edit: Also, does anyone have any suggestions for mods to the aluminium piece that runs around the top/middle of the watch? I think it'd be cool to do something creative with that. I don't know how to take it off though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts