WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with generic Citizen steel bracelets, and hence if the original bracelet for the NY0040 will fit the NY2300?

·
Registered
949 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
I too have an NY2300 and looking for a bracelet.
Message Uncle Seiko on Instagram or send him an email. Tell him you're interested in Citizen NY2300 bracelet. I already messaged him. If lot of people message him he will most likely make a bracelet for Citizen NY2300

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
did you guys find a steel bracelet for the ny2300 yet? was wondering if the ny0040 bracelet and end links would fit the ny2300. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I bought these random citizen bracelets off eBay and they fit the curvature of the case pretty nicely. Just had to bent the two prongs that keeps the hollow endlinks on the pins out a little to fit it further in and voila. Bracelet fits a little loose for my 6" wrist even with all the links removed but wearable.

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
So I bought these random citizen bracelets off eBay and they fit the curvature of the case pretty nicely. Just had to bent the two prongs that keeps the hollow endlinks on the pins out a little to fit it further in and voila. Bracelet fits a little loose for my 6" wrist even with all the links removed but wearable.
Nice. Could you kindly post the link to it. TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
My NY2300 is on it's way, bought one off ebay. I was wondering if there is any super oyster bracelet that can fit it. Also I need one that is friendly for my hairy wrist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts