WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to sell a steel bracelet that i bought 5 years ago. I was about to make the deal, when the buyer saw that i had a 442A and 447A ends links in the same bracelet... And because of this the 447A end link wasn't fitting properly and was lose on his breiltling (Model ​a23322).
I have the navitimer 01 and the bracelet fits perfectly on both ends.

I'm going to talk with the shop that sold me the breitling. I think there was a mistake. But, anyone knows whats the difference between 442A and 447A? They look exactly the same to me. And could it be normal that the same bracelet has 2 different ends?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The 447A is used on the Navitimer B01 model. Pretty sure the 442A is for the A23322. The cases on these two models are different sizes (diameter and thickness) so the endlinks probably aren't interchangeable. I don't know exactly how much different they are.

From your description sounds like the 442A works Ok on the B01 but the 447A doesn't work well on the A23322, definitely want endlinks to match though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The 447A is used on the Navitimer B01 model. Pretty sure the 442A is for the A23322. The cases on these two models are different sizes (diameter and thickness) so the endlinks probably aren't interchangeable. I don't know exactly how much different they are.

From your description sounds like the 442A works Ok on the B01 but the 447A doesn't work well on the A23322, definitely want endlinks to match though.
I remain impressed just how much information is available on this forum. Even the guy at the local brietling boutique was not able to answer a similar question I had on my watch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts