WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all....I'm from singapore and would to ask you guys on how can i purchase STEINHART "model Aquarius either in DLC or Stainless steel. really interested to get hold of 1 .... read in Steinhart website that in order to purchase i need to have a special code? where to get that code from....
hope you guys can help......

Cheersb-)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
The Steinhart Proteus or the Aquarius is a limited time release design specifically for other forum. It's not available thru WUS or Steinhart Germany direct or even Gnomon.

Hence, if you're looking for a Steinhart direct special edition, perhaps you might want to keep track on the next development, which i guess probably for release in Winter period?
Or else, you might need to spend some time hunting thru various forums for flipped pieces.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Another fellow Singaporean.. Hello!

Like what Ed has mentioned, both watches are special edition watches that were built from scratch by working with the members from various forums.. All the way from design to completion. Sadly though, Steinhart has put a stop to designing and churning out these special editions to put more focus on their business and upcoming new watches.

The Proteus was a special edition that was done in collaboration with the good people in this forum. Go check out the "WUSSE Project" in this sub-forum. Web-link: WUSSE Project

If you are looking to buy the already sold out Proteus, you are in luck! There's someone who is selling it second hand. With a nice number too! :-! Check it out here: https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-steinhart-proteus-55-111-a-719334.html

Feel free to ask more questions. We're all in this forum to learn more anyway. Don't be shy :-d

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Steinhart Proteus or the Aquarius is a limited time release design specifically for other forum. It's not available thru WUS or Steinhart Germany direct or even Gnomon.

Hence, if you're looking for a Steinhart direct special edition, perhaps you might want to keep track on the next development, which i guess probably for release in Winter period?
Or else, you might need to spend some time hunting thru various forums for flipped pieces.
Thanks bro, i think i need to keep on hunting thru various forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts