WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, is this watch not in production anymore or is it just temporary sold out? You can't buy it on Steinharts website, it's listed as sold out.

Regards,
John

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
That's right mate, as it says on the website it is sold out. This Blue, the Silver & Red Le-Mans are no longer in production & will never be re-issued.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
@Riker: Never say never ... ;-)

@nuovorecord: The Deb version has an earlier dial design, that wasn't meant to go into production, as it wasn't really finished yet. I have no idea why Deb chose it over the final design ...

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
@nuovorecord: The Deb version has an earlier dial design, that wasn't meant to go into production, as it wasn't really finished yet. I have no idea why Deb chose it over the final design ...
That dial isn't my cup of Oolong, but I at least wanted the OP to know that there was another option out there. ;-)

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Yeah, OK, I should say redesign might be a possibility.......:-d...:-d....:-d

@Riker: Never say never ... ;-)
nuovorecord, it is my understanding they actually no longer sell it so no point in even contemplating it... ;-)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
nuovorecord, it is my understanding they actually no longer sell it so no point in even contemplating it... ;-)
Your intel is probably better than mine. I'm just going off the info on their website, which states for the blue dial model "New version in production" on the ordering page...which could mean anything, really.

Curiously, the red dial model is listed as "Sold out."

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Best bet is to contact the other mob mate...

Another option would be to contact Steinhart & ask them about the possibility of one. They do have some spares but whether there is any Le Mans Blue dials & hands left in their inventory....??????

;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts