WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 77 made. Get 'em while they're hot. The email made it sound like this is not necessarily a Gnomon exclusive but rather that they will have a small quantity of a few pieces available for sale. I couldn't find the watch on their site so you will need to email Gnomon directly to reserve yours. Price is $680.

-Roman number dial. It has a blue textured circular in the center of the dial with a white ring along the outside of the dial serving as a backdrop to the indices.
-small seconds at 6 o'clock (Arabic numerals)
-Display case back
-Onion crown
-It appears to have a brushed case with a polished bezel.
-Unitas 6497 mechanical movement
-Blue calfskin strap in croc patten
-comes with additional strap and watch strap tool
-I can't tell from the photo, but the Steinhart logo and the word "Steinhart" looks like it could be applied.

Oh, and did I mention there is a fancy limited edition black wooden box?

I can't add image now as I'm getting an error message, but check your emails for details if you are on the Gnomon newsletter. I think the site is experiencing issues. Hopefully the description above at least gives you guys an idea of what the watch looks like.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing photos of this watch in the wild.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could attach the pic but it won't let me upload from mobile or computer. It sounds like they have a "few pieces"
on hand and they are selling them.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Yeah image tagging works fine and I've had success posting pics using the Android version of Tapatalk.

Heads up Bill! Not the TI but a close cousin. They'll make a nice pair when you get the TI 😊

1 - 7 of 7 Posts