WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I wonder how the Steinhart Nav B Uhr 47mm look like on a 7 inches wrist? Can anyone be kind to show me their wrist shot? I am afraid that lug to lug is too long that its wider than my wrist. I really want to get the 47 mm becomes it comes in black dlc. Please let me have your views too. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I tried both the 44 and the 47 on my 7" wrist, both were good but the 44 size felt "just right", the 47 was already a bit too much of a good thing to my taste.
One annoying thing with the 47 and other giant watches is that the crown may dig into the back of your hand when you flex your hand upwards, like fore example when pushing against a door.
Pic of the 44, premium variant. I think you will agree that it fits nicely on a 7" wrist.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot for everyone's prompt rescue.

I also realised that I have a local retailer, and I promptly went there to try it.

These are my feedback: -

- The watch from lug to lug doesn't overhand from my wrist.
- The watch sits on my writs very well!
- The watch strap from Steinhart is very soft (for a thick strap) and is very comfortable.

Lastly, the watch's finishing is exemplary for its price.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Black it is.:-!
a Great Watch. i love the 47mm Size.

my wrist is between 7 to 7,1/4 inch .
yes the Crown touches the back of your Hand , but i have Never had any problem or comfort issues.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes!! I have ordered the NavB Uhr 47 mm in black. I paid on Monday and still have not gotten any confirmation or news about shipping from Steinhart. Now it's the start of the agonising wait for it to come to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts