WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I just wrote a complete review on my blog on the OOGMT.
It is written in Spanish but the translate option is active so you wont have a problem.

Let me know what you think, any comments or suggestions are more than welcome as I'm trying to improve
my reviewing skills :)

Horología Prima: Reseña: Steinhart Ocean One GMT

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
It is written in Spanish but the translate option is active so you wont have a problem.

Let me know what you think, any comments or suggestions are more than welcome as I'm trying to improve

Cheers!
The translate thing isn't working for me... I accidentally clicked "turn off" and now it won't come on, so I can't read it... any ideas??

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice review. I read it in Spanish for practice since the translate spit out garbled english. My one comment is that you MUST get rid of that font for the body text. It`s hard to read and looks cartoonish.

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,331 Posts

Cheers!
Hi. Very informative and well written review of the Steinhart Ocean 1. Those pictures are nicely composed and support the text.

Your positive and negative comments are the same as mine about a 39mm Ocean 1 GMT that I purchased from Steinhart USA several years ago. Weak lume continues to be a problem in an otherwise very nice watch.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi. Very informative and well written review of the Steinhart Ocean 1. Those pictures are nicely composed and support the text.

Your positive and negative comments are the same as mine about a 39mm Ocean 1 GMT that I purchased from Steinhart USA several years ago. Weak lume continues to be a problem in an otherwise very nice watch.

Thank you John, yes in fact I don't understand how Steinhart provides a great presentation in the box you receive but cut corners on something like the lume. It is none the less a very good watch. I'm quite happy with it.

Next week I will be writing about the Ocean One Vintage, IMO even a better watch, while very similar in finish it is exquisite!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts