WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2338 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of starting a Steinhart "Ocean Owners Club" for a while, and before I write Gunter, I thought I should see if there is any interest here. I would get the case-back graphics and make up something similar to the "Bluering Owners Club" that anyone could add to their signature if they wanted to. It's as simple as that; no dues to pay, no mandatory meetings, just big Smiles and High Fives.
Any takers?
:roll:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
+1 on that!!! Sounds like a great idea to me. I am sure Guenther would have no problem with us providing free advertising for him on the world's largest watch forum.

I think it should be a "Steinhart Owner's Club" (not specific to any watch). I also think it would be cool to vote on the design of the signature.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking "All Oceans". Anything that has or would have the (the dude with the trident & largish seahorse) on the case back. Including the Oceans made before the new caseback . I like the graphics on the back and I would like to raise that flag on my signature here....

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think it is a great idea. I have 3 Steinhart Oceans and wear one everyday. Great watch for the money. Count me in.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm definitely in for the Ocean Owners Club and I also like the idea for the universal Steinhart Owner's Club as well.

aafanatic, let me know how Gunter responds to idea. If all goes well, I'd love to shoot him an email about creating a Triton Owner's Club graphic as well. I don't mean to hijack, but you definitely inspired me and I have a serious love for the Triton.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm down! Just got my Ocean 1 Black a couple weeks ago, haven't taken it off since. Well, except when i go to work or bathe

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Nav.B register anyone...........:-d..:-d..:-d..:-d..:-d..:-d

Good idea guys & maybe something we can do for all of the model range. If it is any indication on what the size of the owners register could be the Ocean line are sold in the greatest numbers.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wrote to Gunter today asking if he minded if we used the caseback graphics for our "Club".
Riker, I hadn't noticed your Nav.B-Uh Signature until just now. That's really cool.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well done Sir... and with minimal fuss.

I'm also in!...the Ocean Owners Club appeals very much.

Steve

I wrote to Gunter today asking if he minded if we used the caseback graphics for our "Club".
Riker, I hadn't noticed your Nav.B-Uh Signature until just now. That's really cool.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm definitely in for the Ocean Owners Club and I also like the idea for the universal Steinhart Owner's Club as well.

aafanatic, let me know how Gunter responds to idea. If all goes well, I'd love to shoot him an email about creating a Triton Owner's Club graphic as well. I don't mean to hijack, but you definitely inspired me and I have a serious love for the Triton.
I'm glad that you want to start a Triton club, DJS. I like the idea of a Nav.B-Uh club as well, but I don't have any and I have 4 or 5 more Oceans to get first. I like the idea of a "all Steinhart" one as well, but I am mostly on this forum lately, so flying a "Steinhart" flag on the Steinhart forum seemed redundant. Anyway, I really like the Ocean caseback design (the dude with the trident & largish seahorse).
I will keep you posted, but Steinhart is blowing up right now,:-!
my guess it will take a month for the graphics to arrive.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been thinking of starting a Steinhart "Ocean Owners Club" for a while, and before I write Gunter, I thought I should see if there is any interest here. I would get the case-back graphics and make up something similar to the "Bluering Owners Club" that anyone could add to their signature if they wanted to. It's as simple as that; no dues to pay, no mandatory meetings, just big Smiles and High Fives.
Any takers?
:roll:
I would be interested too

Sam

1 - 20 of 2338 Posts