WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Steinhart OVM arrived today and I could not be happier with it! The fit and finish of the OVM is excellent. The size and weight are really good on my 7 1/2" wrist. This is my second Steinhart. My first was the Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT. Both of my Steinhart watches are winners! :-!

While I like the domed crystal, it makes getting nice photos difficult. The color on the hands and time markers is the same, but looks like it is different in the photos. I just wanted to clarify that fact. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Nice one! It's a keeper. Enjoy yours in health.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What a gorgeous looking watch. Congratulations Dude! This is totally my next steinhart.

Btw where did you get it? I see that it's not gonna available at least until the next month in the steinhart website..

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
Congratulations
looking Good there.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Randy, I was fortunate to pick up my month old OVM from a forum member LNIB. It was even sized properly for my wrist!

Here is a shot that perhaps shows the nice hands/marker color better. It really is a good-looking, good-wearing watch. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
congrats. Very nice. I can't wait until I get mine (in late August, lol)

·
Premium Member
22,579 Posts
congrats. Very nice. I can't wait until I get mine (in late August, lol)
Yeah, I placed a preorder as well, and hopefully the month long wait will pass quickly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts