WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was thinking of ordering a triton 100atm dlc and have been asking this question on the dive watch forum not realizing that steinhart had its own forum. Ive even emailed steinhart but nobody can tell me whether the 45mm case measurement is taken from the bezel or from the crown guards to the top left corner. Also if anyone has side by side pics of the triton and a breitling super avenger, any gshock, or the Seiko frankenmonster. Or anything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
Jay

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Quickly measured mine and read approx. 46 mm for the bezel (it's ever so slightly wider than the case, which is 45 mm).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quickly measured mine and read approx. 46 mm for the bezel (it's ever so slightly wider than the case, which is 45 mm).
Awesome thanx. I was just worried that if the measurement was taken from the crown guards than the watch would wear alot smaller than 45mm. Unfortunately I just went to their website and it says they are out of stock til mid august. 2 days ago they were in stock. Now I want one more than ever. Oh well, I guess ill have to wait. Thanx again I really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Awesome thanx. I was just worried that if the measurement was taken from the crown guards than the watch would wear alot smaller than 45mm.
I had another look. The bezel is actually closer to 45.5 mm; however, the case width - including the crown guard - is closer to 47 mm. Don't worry about it wearing small: bolstering the case width is its substantial height. It really is a robust looking watch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts