WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
That looks like a Hattori watch movement but your pictures aren't too good. there should be a button to the right of the stem that can be depressed while you pull out the crown.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Ring, thank you for the response. The movement is Hattori in fact! I have managed to remove the dial and hands to have a more clear look at the movement, since I haven’t found the way to remove the stem yet. I’ll try to make better pictures so you can help even more!
Bicycle part Rim Spoke Automotive wheel system Font
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Camera accessory Watch Gadget Corded phone Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Drinkware Camera lens Headlamp
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
That's it, but the crown has to be in the time setting position before it gets pushed

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow! That is amazing! I tried pressing in the time setting position and it came out really smoothly. Didn’t think it was going to be like that. Thank you to both; Ring & BenchGuy; have an amazing rest of your day!!! Also, stay safe during these times!
Tool Auto part Metal Screw Circle

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
wow! That is amazing! I tried pressing in the time setting position and it came out really smoothly. Didn’t think it was going to be like that. Thank you to both; Ring & BenchGuy; have an amazing rest of your day!!! Also, stay safe during these times! View attachment 15909971

1 - 15 of 15 Posts