WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I like so much sterile dial, expecially in sporty - military style watches. I've already a Parnis "hommage" IWC pilot, a Parni-Rolex GMT II, and it's on the way a Kronos CWC hommage.

do you know others watches that have sterile dials, big appeal and affordable costs? :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How about an original flieger from Laco or Aristo
TypA-dunkel-0.jpg
Aristo3h1092L.jpg (not in the same price range as the chinese homages you have so far, however)

UHR do a few sterile dialed watches in different styles. They use Swiss ETA movements and range from $200 to $350:
1040_0.jpg 1038_0.jpg 1024_0.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
My Traser P6500 was available in both sterile and logo versions, and I opted for sterile.

(Although it's a perfectly nice watch of its type, I seldom choose to wear sporty or military style watches, so lately I've been thinking of selling it.)

379702d1296157995-do-you-prefer-sterile-logo-imgp0421.jpg
--
Michael

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Traser P6500 was available in both sterile and logo versions, and I opted for sterile.

(Although it's a perfectly nice watch of its type, I seldom choose to wear sporty or military style watches, so lately I've been thinking of selling it.)

View attachment 649967
--
Michael
ya, very nice! but I've got already a LumiNox 3001 Navy SEALs, that is very similar...

very nice the first! it has something about marathon...

for the second, I've already a Parnis GMT II, that's beautiful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts