WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,876 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Nice watches in the picture as well.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
I like Omega Blue dial watches, but the lollipop second hand, does not work for me. I would choose the Black dial because of that. Vance.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The black dial next to the blue is the previous version. The new version of the black has the same lollipop seconds hand.

I am not a fan of the lollipop but the rest of the watch overrides that one negative aspect of the design for me.

I like Omega Blue dial watches, but the lollipop second hand, does not work for me. I would choose the Black dial because of that. Vance.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry meant to reply earlier. TBH, I really did not play around with the bezel so I am sorry that I cannot provide feedback on it.

Very nice -- love these new models.

How do you find the bezel action on them? Haven't seen much info on that, and was wondering if it's closer to the SMP or PO.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
That's not true at all. If you buy pre owned. You will get the warranty for the full 5-10 years. Timepiece gentlemen is a spotlless greymarket dealer .
This post did not age well

On the topic of ADs and discounts, I'm in SoCal and have been able to get discounts from ADs on new Omegas. Maybe not a limited edition, but I don't see how you couldn't get something off on the new Seamaster 300. Boutique probably won't budge.

• Haha
Reactions: Buschyfor3

·
Registered
95 Posts

On the topic of ADs and discounts, I'm in SoCal and have been able to get discounts from ADs on new Omegas. Maybe not a limited edition, but I don't see how you couldn't get something off on the new Seamaster 300. Boutique probably won't budge.
Well... I think tpg is doing a marketing play. Apparently everything was fake

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Well... I think tpg is doing a marketing play. Apparently everything was fake
Seems like a pretty bad marketing stunt though, right?

I'm totally going to pay 3x for a steel Rolex model sight unseen/online to someone who may or may not disappear tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,712 Posts
Thank you for the pictures. Aside from the reduced dial text and female end links on the bracelet, I prefer the 300mc I already own in every way. Keep in mind, I had similar feelings about 300mc compared to the 2500 PO.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
That's not true at all. If you buy pre owned. You will get the warranty for the full 5-10 years. Timepiece gentlemen is a spotlless greymarket dealer .
I would only trust TPG with Rolex. Marco Nicolini knows his ****. Other than that, I think I would be cautious of any other model.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Seems like a pretty bad marketing stunt though, right?

I'm totally going to pay 3x for a steel Rolex model sight unseen/online to someone who may or may not disappear tomorrow.
It is a weird move for sure. I think he has something huge planned like a movie/netflix special or something in the works. It's the only thing that makes sense for him to risk losing credibility within the current community. He has to be planning on making the community grow by alot.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would only trust TPG with Rolex. Marco Nicolini knows his ****. Other than that, I think I would be cautious of any other model.
I mean.... they definitely have studied much more rolex models than the other brands, but thats because the Rolex market is so hot. I wouldn't disregard their ability to get any other brand though. I wish they were able to get some independent stuff though like fp journe, ming, or h mosert. They need to stop carrying hublot though LMAO

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I think you may suffer from Stockholm syndrome. You really believe he will turn up and compensate and reimburse all of his victims?

I mean the only rational basis for you to say this is if YOU are TPG.

Dude, he's a convict so you really think this is an aberration?

You are wrong it is not a "marketing play" by TPG, rather it is YOU that got played by his marketing.

It is a weird move for sure. I think he has something huge planned like a movie/netflix special or something in the works. It's the only thing that makes sense for him to risk losing credibility within the current community. He has to be planning on making the community grow by alot.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Yeah I have a deal in place with a well known AD with discount. ;)(y)

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Another possibility is that all these low post count posters were marketing plants hired by TPG to drum up "interest/publicity" on WUS. There apparently are two other threads on this fool.

I would not miss "social media" if it no longer existed.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I think you may suffer from Stockholm syndrome. You really believe he will turn up and compensate and reimburse all of his victims?

You are wrong it is not a "marketing play" by TPG, rather it is YOU that got played by his marketing.
Can we not ruin every thread on this board with TPG talk?

·
Registered
95 Posts

So there is an aftermarket group on whatsapp in which TPG is a part of. The moderator of the chat asked everyone if there are any payments that were not paid by TPG and nobody in the entire chat said they were not being paid. Roman sharf also got paid 100k for the watches he sold TPG 2 days before TPG went quiet. It would be incredibly insane for TPG to pay everyone if he were actually trying to disappear and run away. So, that leads to the question, if he isn't trying to run away, what is he doing? The only thing that make sense is a PR marketing stunt. Well what kind of crazy person uses this tactic just to get people talking about him while risking his entire existing base of customers and potential customers? No one knows, but my guess is that he is trying to bring the watch community to a whole new level and get a ton more people to it.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts