WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Fine, if you post again on this thread I ask that it be about Omega watches and not anything related to the person or business you brought into this thread.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wanted to try on the new Seamaster 300.

One only had it in the leather strap. The other had the bracelet versions.

Having tried it on and comparing it to the previous version, it is amazing how much bigger it looks compared to the previous version. That is a selling point for me. The dial looks less cluttered.

Nothing has dissuaded me from wanting to buy the blue on bracelet. Not even the lollipop seconds hand.

No discount but, the sales guy offered 24 month interest free financing. Tempting, but I would rather get it from an AD with a discount and selling off some watches.
View attachment 15969097

And what color you ordered again? :)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I absolutely love the Boutique at the Beverly Center, however, they will not budge on discounts.

Check out Feldmar Watch if you are in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area. I believe they have both of these, as well as the new small-seconds AT and a bunch of other pieces in stock, and may be willing to negotiated, even on a brand new watch. They are a fully certified Omega AD!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Yes, I know Feldmar well. Like I said, I have been at this for almost 20 yrs. It is not my first Rodeo!

:whistle:;)

I absolutely love the Boutique at the Beverly Center, however, they will not budge on discounts.

Check out Feldmar Watch if you are in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area. I believe they have both of these, as well as the new small-seconds AT and a bunch of other pieces in stock, and may be willing to negotiated, even on a brand new watch. They are a fully certified Omega AD!

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
7 if you consider Turquoise blue.

But trying to sell 2 Seiko blue dials to help with paying for the Omega!

Good news is I have reduced my black dials to 4 total! Always wind up with more black dials than I want.

CORRECTION: I have 6 black dials. Forgot I have 2 Vostoks: the Radio Room and a 3AKA3 MO CCCP, which are both black dials.

Can never have too many blue dials!!!!

:D

41 - 47 of 47 Posts