WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in HK this weekend and am considering a blue dial aqua terra 2500. Would love to see one in person though before I buy, so any leads on stores there that might have one would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood in Kowloon has a few used watch joints. There's also a lot of boutiques there so you have to look around.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood in Kowloon has a few used watch joints. There's also a lot of boutiques there so you have to look around.

Thanks! Yes, that area is chock-a-block with watch stores. Didn't know there were used ones, too, but that makes sense. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know there's one on Nathan Road near the Holiday Inn. There's ablogtowatch article about it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Champagne Court on Kimberly Rd is a good bet as well, quite a few shops in there. Having said that, I don't recall seeing very many AquaTerras in the windows, but you may find something else you like.

You can try kenwatches and kwaiyanwatch if you'd like to do some online browsing before hand. They have stores in various places around Hong Kong. I've bought from both before.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Champagne Court on Kimberly Rd is a good bet as well, quite a few shops in there. Having said that, I don't recall seeing very many AquaTerras in the windows, but you may find something else you like.

You can try kenwatches and kwaiyanwatch if you'd like to do some online browsing before hand. They have stores in various places around Hong Kong. I've bought from both before.
Thanks! Will do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea theres a butt ton of boutiques there. My hotel had at least 3 in it. Shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui is awesome, partying/nightlife is better in Lan Kwai Fong.

If you're looking to get a suit made in Kowloon by the way, I highly recommend La Elite. I got three suits there and they're awesome. You just have to be pushy with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts