WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does this work?

It says that I can't order it because minimum order for my country is 10€. But it's a PDF? If I order a watch can I get 40€ off? I don't get it haha. Seems like a weird voucher.

Also. I heard that you get a discount on your first order if you're signed up for the newsletter and I am and it will be my first order but I haven't got any code.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
To use that voucher you need 160 Stowa Friend points. That means you are registered with Stowa so that if someone near you wants to buy a watch you meet with that at a cafe or something and let them check it out.

i.e you have to meet with 16 people roughly to get that voucher.

I have heard for your first watch purchase you get 10€ off. I cant vouch for this as I don’t recall if I got it or not.

It may be listed in the first email you receive from them, or its just automatically applied to your first purchase.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To use that voucher you need 160 Stowa Friend points. That means you are registered with Stowa so that if someone near you wants to buy a watch you meet with that at a cafe or something and let them check it out.

i.e you have to meet with 16 people roughly to get that voucher.

I have heard for your first watch purchase you get 10€ off. I cant vouch for this as I don’t recall if I got it or not.

It may be listed in the first email you receive from them, or its just automatically applied to your first purchase.
Got it! Thanks for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts