WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw that there was a stowa automatic with logo and date for a couple hundred bucks on ebay. first time i think ive seen one there.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
a couple of hundred bucks??? sounds too good to be true!

S

·
0 Posts
That´s the way it is, that´s the way it will always be. You can`t get a Stowa for just a buttered bread.:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
There's another airman/no-logo over at Timezone for $730. Says it has a "silver half moon rotor." Also has a gouge in the case, between bottom lugs from a strap change, which isn't horrible. But the guy rates the watch as 96%. With a gouge like that, I likely wouldn't rate a watch of mine at 96%. But no bigs. Its still beautiful.

·
Registered
455 Posts
There's another airman/no-logo over at Timezone for $730. Says it has a "silver half moon rotor." Also has a gouge in the case, between bottom lugs from a strap change, which isn't horrible. But the guy rates the watch as 96%. With a gouge like that, I likely wouldn't rate a watch of mine at 96%. But no bigs. Its still beautiful.

It’s mine. The thing is that I got it like that and the seller condition was 96%. I am new to TZ rating so I decided to stick with the previous owner description. Anyway I am surprise that he didn’t mention the scratch at all, what could I do. I will change the description next time, because you can’t do it at TZ. That is one of the things that I don’t like about TZ.

Very nice watch indeed and it sad to let it go but I will buy it back one day.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
It’s mine. The thing is that I got it like that and the seller condition was 96%. I am new to TZ rating so I decided to stick with the previous owner description. Anyway I am surprise that he didn’t mention the scratch at all, what could I do. I will change the description next time, because you can’t do it at TZ. That is one of the things that I don’t like about TZ.

Very nice watch indeed and it sad to let it go but I will buy it back one day.
Aside from the scratches, the watch is in great condition. lots of people do the rating differently. That's why I prefer pics and decide on my own how I would rate it. Good luck with your sale. The airman is on my list also.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey, even with the scratch i seriously considered buying your watch. All my watches are scratched to some extent because i love to wear the hell out of them ( except my new MO black dial of course). Anyway, i've bought 4 stowas this year and that's a little much really. Otherwise i'd be buying yours. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts