WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
2-3 days now and no strap change Bruce?
Must come on a nice one!
I trust you did the right thing with that beer shortly after it posed for you?

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like the strap it came on! Was a bit stiff, but it's breaking in. Nice thick strap. Of course I did the right thing with the beer :-!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UVox said:
nice Picture Bruce :-! but i think the Beer has some curious color (nearyl transparent) :-S ;-)
OK I admit it...it was a shandy (lager and lemonaide). Something my wife made me :)

I feel like such a girly man now :-(

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's around +3, although I've not clocked it precisely. First two days it gained 6 seconds. It's on +10 since Friday morning. I'll take that :-!
Cheers,
Bruce

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
Now that you're in England, you must stop drinking that lager and drink a "real" beer, i.e., a good English ale like Hobgoblin! :-!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
BruceS said:
OK I admit it...it was a shandy (lager and lemonaide). Something my wife made me :)

I feel like such a girly man now :-(
So its the pink faced Stowa next then;-)

Martin

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XTrooper said:
Now that you're in England, you must stop drinking that lager and drink a "real" beer, i.e., a good English ale like Hobgoblin! :-!
Oh I do Steve. I had just run out of Boddington's Ale so was into the the crap beer we bought for a barby :) Today I'm gonna have a Foster's or two. It's bloody hot for here and no air conditioning! In weather like this, cold lager just seems to go down better :-!
Cheers,
Bruce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts