WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone can advice where is a reputable place to buy. I am interested in Antea KS ( case 35mm) in deployment buckle leather strap for wife.

Many thanks

Khanh

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank. I checked and is the price the best you can get? I asked Jorg and was quoted the exact price on the site.

Regards

Khanh

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I echo what tragic has said khanh. Excellent company to deal with. The only better price you will get is on a second hand model.
Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
The Antea is a great bargain at Jorg's price.
It's not priced twice what it should be in order to give you a a "great discount" like many makers do.
I just wish the dollar would rebound vs. the Euro!

R

·
0 Posts
Tragic said:
The Antea is a great bargain at Jorg's price.
It's not priced twice what it should be in order to give you a a "great discount" like many makers do.
Yes, I greatly admire the honesty and straightforwardness of that policy. The pricing is more than just fair -- it represents great value and you needn't "shop around" for a supposedly better deal that might not include the remarkable courtesy and splendid service you get when ordering directly from Stowa, together with the confidence and satisfaction they impart. --redstart

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Tragic said:
Actually, I think it is a little, lately. I've been thinking of getting the Antea KS and noticed that it's USD cost is now about $25 less than it was a week or two ago.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you gentlemen for your reassurance and confidence in Stowa. Appreciated!!|> Hope the exchange rate is stonger vs the Euro..hehehe.

Cheers
Khanh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts