WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

this is my first post on this forum, but I'm frequently reading Your posts as big Stowa and Jorg Schauer fan.

I would like to share with You first pictures of limited edition of Stowa Antea for Polish watch collectors forum. We have many Stowa enthusiasts in Poland and we decided to make limited edition of watch (55 pcs) for celebrate 5 years of our forum.

Thank You Jorg for great cooperation without You and Your wounderful approach to customer we could never finalise this project. :thanks

Dial design was big fun for Us. It is winning project of our forum member, but it was hard to choose from many others ideas. We has a lot hot discussion about this. The idea was to develop dial, that is different, than production model, but it's still modernist design in Stowa spirit.
Final design has been chosen by voting, but it was hard choice, because we has 86 projects in begin of voting procedure.

But here are the pictures of first watch (pre production model):

Thnaks for looking.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a fantastic looking watch - clean, elegant, and classic. how can it be purchased?
Thanks. Generally we have on our forum list of members to purchase the watch. For now list is full (we have waiting list ). But in case - someone will pass - I think purchase will be possible.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Klod.
I wanted to post here about our project but You were first.
It is graet honor to me as a designer of this watch to see my work in this place - offical Stowa Forum.

·
Registered
808 Posts
That's an awesome limited edition. Great work...

s.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
The dial looks great :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
It's always a pleasure to see such projects become reality.

Although I don't like the typo of the hour numbers 100% the design shows really nice ideas as the added minute numbers and the red second hand.

What will be the solling price?
Could you also post the link to that forum?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello Claudius,

Thanks for sharing this beauty. Always nice to see special Stowas coming down the pipe.
Congratulations on this special project and happy birthday to the Polish watch collectors forum.

Regards,
walsh

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I am happy in joining walsh to congrats on both your events to celebrate this year. :-!

It is a wonderful watch ...........and one more in a row of ANTEAs I would like to own. b-)

Best regards to the Polish forum,

Volker ;-)

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Being part Polish do I qualify for one? :-d

That looks great! Congratulations to the Polish Forum on a job well done!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just for fun I would like to show You guys most of the projects that our forum users created for contest:

It's funny to see how dial design can change look of the same watch. Specially so iconic like Stowa Antea.

·
Registered
15 Posts
wow, some nice designs in here. I certainly like the minimalist modern designs!
Maybe Jörg can "crowdsource" some of these designs :)

Best Regards

Siegfried

1 - 20 of 37 Posts