WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after being happy and OWG with the "White Fang" - T02, I pulled the trigger and ordered my dream watch, STOWA Chronograph 1938, black, handwind although it's painful 300 Euros more, black crocko strap. Ordered as shown on Stowa website, polished case, with date. To me it's a gorgeous watch. Here's the proof :):

Came in the alu case as always. The great attention to detail is they even ship the date set to 6:
DSC_1509.png

T02 at the background:
DSC_1511.png

The date pusher, a pin would do:
DSC_1517.png

In all it's glory in deserted office in the afternoon sun, I went to the office this day only to get the Fedex package:
DSC_1523.png

The "half-in-house" Valjoux 7753 handwind movement:
DSC_1524.png

Nice reflection as the sun was going though the leafs and jalousie:
DSC_1528.png

And the crown:
DSC_1529.png

Both the font and back equally gorgeous.

By the way, I asked via Stowa live chat when the watch was due to be delivered and also newsletter came they ship as expected as long as their logistic team keeps functional. Stay safe everyone!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bhanu: Great watch! I was deliberating between the blacks and the silver bronze ones, both are stunning.

JacobC: Right, the design is just perfect.

Odesláno z mého VOG-L29 pomocí Tapatalk

·
Registered
904 Posts
Congratulations on a fantastic pickup. I got a new strap for mine as well, which complements the dial, pushers, and crown very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's actually quite a versatile watch when it comes to straps, I've got tan, dark brown and navy croc straps for mine, plus this really cool light brown, IWC-style strap from Geckota:

https://www.watchgecko.com/ashbourne-aviation-by-geckota

I'll try to get a photo up when I get some more time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Truly a classic and stunning piece! I have been a longtime Stowa fan and feel they punch way above their price point. I have the 36 Klassik Flieger and love it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
A beautiful combination of sporty and dressy with a beautifully finished movement. I would feel like a million bucks with one of those on my wrist!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have the manual wind flieger chrono. The movement is highly underrated. Not only is it fantastic to look at, but it winds so smoothly and keeps great time. If feels like a much more expensive watch. It has really gotten me excited about the brand. Now I want another Stowa.

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,754 Posts
I have the manual wind flieger chrono. The movement is highly underrated. Not only is it fantastic to look at, but it winds so smoothly and keeps great time. If feels like a much more expensive watch. It has really gotten me excited about the brand. Now I want another Stowa.
Welcome to Stowa club, you buy one and next thing you have a Stowa Ten Club watch box sitting in your safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts