WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I looked at Stowa for one of those earlier in the year when I was in the market for a B dial..ended up buying one from Archimede. The dial is well suited for a bronze case.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I ordered the Type A dial, except mine has a green dial with bronze case. I'll post pictures when I get it which should be soon because I was told 3 to 4 weeks.
Are the hands blued like the regular flieger or are they a different color?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Out of curiosity are those that have the bronze Flieger involved with Stowa or is it just something you have to make a special request for currently? I haven't seen anything on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Out of curiosity are those that have the bronze Flieger involved with Stowa or is it just something you have to make a special request for currently? I haven't seen anything on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Same here. I looked and couldn't find anything.

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Stowa just shows the Baumuster A prototype in their story on Instagram.

589CC361-9AC7-4CC0-9986-722FDC71A16F.png

P.S.: I find it really unfortunate that Stowa has decided to show new models and/or prototypes almost exclusively on IG. No mention on their web site, newsletter, Facebook or on the forum they pay for.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Definitely agree on that PS, and the hand wound marine 36 wasn't even announced on Instagram. It's like stowa wants to keep quiet and let people find them (somehow).

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Stowa just shows the Baumuster A prototype in their story on Instagram.

P.S.: I find it really unfortunate that Stowa has decided to show new models and/or prototypes almost exclusively on IG. No mention on their web site, newsletter, Facebook or on the forum they pay for.
I concur, it is a shame these announcements aren't on the website or here on WUS.

I don't have or want an Instagram account or a Facebook account or Twitter account or any other social media account. I know I am not the only one either.

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is this watch 47mm? I don't see much information anywhere?
It is not 47mm. From what I guess it is the „Klassik“ case = 40mm. You do not see much information because Stowa did not release much information. They just mentioned that it is a prototype they are working on.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just got my new Stowa bronze (amazing quality/finish). I do admit it's kind of weird that Stowa released the blue hand version but I do not see my rose gold hand version. Hopefully I have a 1 off watch which would be pretty sweet.

On a side not, just ordered a suede green strap and a bronze hardware green nato; more pics to come.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts