WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my new Stowa bronze (amazing quality/finish). I do admit it's kind of weird that Stowa released the blue hand version but I do not see my rose gold hand version. Hopefully I have a 1 off watch which would be pretty sweet.

On a side not, just ordered a suede green strap and a bronze hardware green nato; more pics to come.
Hello,
I am interested in this watch but I would like to know how the bronze of the Stowa Flieger evolves?
Can you put pictures?
Does the bronze patina?
Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just got my new Stowa bronze (amazing quality/finish). I do admit it's kind of weird that Stowa released the blue hand version but I do not see my rose gold hand version. Hopefully I have a 1 off watch which would be pretty sweet.

On a side not, just ordered a suede green strap and a bronze hardware green nato; more pics to come.
Very attractive watch.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hello,
I am interested in this watch but I would like to know how the bronze of the Stowa Flieger evolves?
Can you put pictures?
Does the bronze patina?
Thanks
In my opinion the watch patina is great, just slightly darker that when I purchased it new. I'm still amazed they haven't made a gold hand version yet. I only see on their site the blue hand version.

Attachments

21 - 23 of 23 Posts