WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Very new to this forum, so would firstly like to say hello to everyone.

I currently have 2 Stowa watches, The Klassik Sport B Dial, which arrived earlier today, and also the regular A dial 40mm Flieger. My A dial is actually in the hands of the Urban Gentry in New York and he has posted a very good review which some of you may enjoy. Hopefully he'll be sending the watch back to me soon!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just received my Klassik Sport A dial and am simply stunned at how gorgeous it is.

Like the video review says, the pictures on Stowa's website do not do the watch justice. The dial is indeed deceptively simple - its stark, even harsh, simplicity belies impeccable execution for an extremely classy, quality watch.

Reactions: AFG08

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on your new purchase! They are indeed very beautiful

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome Steve, i have seen you active at Urban Gentry. Nice to see you here. hidden say hi. haha. I guess the guy above asked for a pic from you and Andy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, oh well, can't please everyone I guess! I do remember your post :) there is a pic in the 'show your Stowa you're wearing' thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
If someone posts a video, I'm pretty sure they win.

Cool video! Thanks for posting it.
Yeah, that line was always lame to begin with. (Who are you that I must prove something to?). Someone just achieved the impossible and managed to make its usage even lamer.

Reactions: Steve Poulton
1 - 10 of 10 Posts