WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings
Apologies if this topic has been discussed before.

A question for Jorg: I am wondering if Stowa has or is planning to build women's watches. My wife LOVES my Stowa watches and would like to wear one of them but cannot because of her very small wrist size.

I think a small ltd. edition to test the idea (50-100) of women's watches, perhaps Marine Roman w/MOP dial, in a 34-36 mm size, 16-18mm lugs, would be perfect for the ladies. No diamonds or unnecessary bling!

I for one would be the first to pay the money for such a watch. Thanks! :-!
Randy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Greetings
Apologies if this topic has been discussed before.

A question for Jorg: I am wondering if Stowa has or is planning to build women's watches. My wife LOVES my Stowa watches and would like to wear one of them but cannot because of her very small wrist size.

I think a small ltd. edition to test the idea (50-100) of women's watches, perhaps Marine Roman w/MOP dial, in a 34-36 mm size, 16-18mm lugs, would be perfect for the ladies. No diamonds or unnecessary bling!

I for one would be the first to pay the money for such a watch. Thanks! :-!
Randy

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Why don't you choose such a small (only 35,5 mm) beauty?

...and here she is compared to the "regular" Antea:

Did you look at the back?

I don't believe that Jorg will consider designing a special "Ladie's watch", since he is full of work for at least months or even years. :roll:

Let your wife try one,

Volker ;-)

S

·
0 Posts
The last I remember was the LADIES Marine, see catalogue

For the time being I´d go with the Antea KS.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I gave my wife an Antea KS for our anniversary, and it looks fine on her tiny wrist. The only problem is she doesn't want me to wear my KS if she is wearing hers. ;)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I gave my wife an Antea KS for our anniversary, and it looks fine on her tiny wrist. The only problem is she doesn't want me to wear my KS if she is wearing hers. ;)
Can you please post a wristshot of your wife wearing the KS? My wife has tiny wrists, and I fear the KS might be just too big for her.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My wife also has a small wrist and I got her the Antea KS and she really loves it. It is a very high quality watch for the price.

·
Registered
180 Posts
my wife too has a KS, currently awaiting its return from Stowa, its gone home for some TLC.. should be back any day now...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Its back... hooray... Stowa had it for about 5 weeks for regulation, they did a partial clean too, whatever that is ? was only worn a dozen or so times... I'm gonna convince her to wear it more often now... anyone got a Stowa Leather knocking about that fits the KS ? She has the Milanese bracelet and thinks it a little too dressy for everyday...

I must admit i thought Stowa might send me a complimentary leather, seeing as i waited 2 months before sending it for repair/regulation, to ease their backlog..

But I can't grumble really.. have 3 stowas.. and love all of them. The Antea Auto, Antea KS (wifey) and Marine Auto..

And possibly looking at a 4th ...Airman Auto... its very tempting..

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts