WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, am re-re-listing my Stowa MOLE-II because some of you guys had asked why I wasn't ok with PAYPAL. I'll do paypal. No probs, but your account with paypal must be verified and I ask that you agree to split the paypal fees with me.

I already have a black MO and a white MO (see some of my older stowa forum postings), so I've never worn this MOLE-II....or even tried it on. Really, it is 100% mint. The metal Stowa box is still in the Watchbuys cardboard box in which it was shipped to me here in the DC area.

I'm asking $1250 (obro), which includes shipping (CONUS deals only). I'm more than happy to meet you in person if you're in the Wash DC metro area. That said, if we do a personal meeting I prefer cash payment. Other than that, I prefer the funds to be wired to me, or a bank check which will be cashed by me before the watch is shipped. I'm not a frequent seller on here because I keep what I buy (except this time). You can check my other postings in the stowa forum....just run a check on my user name.

***Looks like, as of 26 May 2000hrs DC, the bug in the WUS system still isn't allowing uploaded pics.

FYI: This watch is the Marine Original (MOLE-II); the watch is 41mm wide and the lug-to-lug distance is 48mm.

Has a Handwound UNITAS 6498 movmt with Stowa finishing.

Upgraded stowa deployment buckle.

The strap size is 22mm.

This watch is not/not the Marine Automatic which is 40mm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts