WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Dear Customer,

Very soon we will be moving !!

All craftsmen are working day and night to help us to be ready to move in time ( within the next 1 - 2 weeks )

So is Mr. Schauer !!

He is involved in the main processes of our new building and on the other side he is also making the final quality checks on all outgoing watches.

We hope to be able to return to ' business as usual' as soon as possible - that means to deliver in time and to offer our usual customer service :)

We thank all our customers for understanding if there will be some delay on deliveries or on answering your requests in the next days.

We try to contact and inform everyone in time and to keep up all the work through the time of moving !

thanks for your understanding :)

Your STOWA Team

·
Registered
272 Posts
Good luck with the 'Umzug' (if I remember my high school German correctly)!
:-!

Edited! I understood my previous choice of words had a negative connotation. The curse of not being a native speaker, but just living 10KM from the German border I suppose :)

:thanks

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Thank you for the information . I look forward to seeing pictures of your new facility as well as your new watches. Good luck with everything. Stephen

·
Registered
100 Posts
This means my watch will be completed in the new facility. :)

Best of luck and hope that everything goes well with the moving process.

S

·
0 Posts
I wish you and your team all the best for the move. Any pics of the new facility by chance ??

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hi Mike,

next monday I'll go to Engelsbrand, joined by my digicam........and afterwards I'll post some pics of the new building ;-),

Volker

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
My agenda for Monday:

1) leaving an "Edition 6" in the master's hands to be busy with the case b-)

2) perhaps plus a professional polish for the "Exima" :-d

3) asking how long I will have to stay in Engelsbrand till I get the "2801" :oops:

4) taking two pics of the emergency exit and the fire extinguisher in their new building :-!

All that done, I will visit VOLLMER for a nice, new mesh bracelet. :-x

You see me living with a long to-do-list. I will work hard next monday.....

Volker

·
Registered
287 Posts
Regarding Jorg's original post, I received an email today from Viveca indicating that my 2 Stowas will ship in 10 days. Seeing as how I was originally told "mid-March," it looks as if they are exactly on schedule despite the move.

That, my friends, is excellent service. I think I will be very happy to be joining the Stowa family. :-!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It might actually be more buying STOWA watches than taking pictures/video. :) :) Please leave some watches for other customers Volker! :) :)

Looking forward to your pictures!
2 questions:

(i) Can one buy watches directly at Stowa Factory - and if yes, does it mean that one can actually buy, say an AO, today by visting rather than having to wait over a year?

(ii) How much of an additional time has been added to the delivery timing due to this move - should we comfortably assume no more than 2 additional weeks?

S

·
0 Posts
2 questions:

(i) Can one buy watches directly at Stowa Factory - and if yes, does it mean that one can actually buy, say an AO, today by visting rather than having to wait over a year?
Yes, you can buy directly at the Stowa Factory. No, you can't buy an AO right away. As all others you would have to wait.

(ii) How much of an additional time has been added to the delivery timing due to this move - should we comfortably assume no more than 2 additional weeks?[/QUOTE]

Mail [email protected], Jörg has not got much time to check all posts/threads on a regular basis.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts