WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Very happy with my new Prodiver with Nickel hands. I was able to get one in less than a week thanks to the exhibition watch offer on Stowa's website. I assume this dial and hands combination is pretty uncommon as most of the other Prodivers out there have either the black hands or orange and black hands. It was a big mistake to sell my last Prodiver because the dial was rare and it was one of the prettiest watches I have ever owned.

My new Prodiver will be a perfect watch for everyday use as it looks good with any straps. And the black dial is more versatile than the white one. Plus this watch has the optimum size. I am trying to wear my Marathon JSAR daily but that watch is just too big and heavy for daily use. I appreciate that the Prodiver is much more suitable for a daily-wearer. Right now I am sticking with the original bezel and rubber strap. For sure it will be fun to transform this watch with other bezel colors and straps.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Looks fantastic ! I didn't see this one on Stowa's website. Love to see it on the steel bracelet also if you have it.
Thanks! I think the nickle hands are rarely offered by Stowa. Most of the other Prodivers I have seen are with orange or black hands. It was listed as an exhibition watch under their accessory tab. Not sure how long the watch was listed there but it took me an entire week to finally hit the "add to the cart" button. I read that you have a limette Prodiver incoming. Did you get it with black hands or orange hands? Originally I had the lime on order a year ago but I got the used white dial Prodiver on WUS so I cancelled it. The limette color is probably my favorite colors for the Prodiver. I know Mr. Schauer wears one himself!

I don't currently have the steel bracelet for this watch. The old white dial Prodiver however did come with that and here is a picture for you.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

And I have swapped the original Stowa rubber strap with one of the Maratac Elite I own. It is a 24mm and I have notched the width to fit the Prodiver. I think this is more comfortable than any type of rubber straps out there.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

· Registered
1,344 Posts
My 10 year wedding anniversary gift arrived today! Beyond my expectations. I'm blown away. Pictures don't do these watches justice! I'm glad I switched back to the all stainless bezel last minute. I think it really gives the carbon dial and limette hands an upscale look. I've been wearing it around the house all evening. Love it. I'll get some better pictures soon.
The combination of ss bezel, carbon dial and limette hands looks great! Enjoy the watch.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Nice! where did you get the strap from?
It's a Maratac Elite look alike. I don't think it is a Maratac but this strap is at least 99% similar to it. I got the strap from Ebay. Just type in "22mm PVC" and you can find it easily. It's only available in black but you can choose the stitching colors like blue, yellow, white, and black.

I have had this strap on a number of watches I have and I think it is one of the best. Really comfortable and I think it is much better than any rubber or leather strap.

Here is one on my old white dial Prodiver:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

24mm strap notched to fit the Prodiver:

Watch Fashion accessory Asphalt Strap Road

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Well After starting this thread 4 months ago I finally received the Stowa Prodiver Limette I had been waiting for! Stowa was having some problems with delivery times and I just happened to find the exact Prodiver in the Lime color with the orange hands I have always wanted thanks to a local WUS member it arrived with the SS bracelet & the rubber Stowa diver band. Here are 2 quick pictures with more coming soon you can count on that. I love this watch! :-!
Wow. Finally you have got yours. Congrats! The lime dial matches with orange hands well.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
No, it wasn't the previous owner's mistake either. Jorg has stated in previous threads that he purposely tightens them like that so they won't loosen and have people losing/breaking their watches. Some people have no problems with loosening the screws and some do. Unfortunately, I was one of the ones that had issues. The previous owner and I have had numerous dealings and I know if there was a problem, he would've told me.
I requested the lug screws to be tight but not too tight and Stowa agreed to do it. When I took delivery of the watch I was able to unscrew the screws easily.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Have been wearing the Prodiver as my main watch since I took delivery. My all time favorite watch. Perfect size. Comfortable. Super bright lume. Not to mention it looks great!

Will be trying on a bunch of new straps later on. For now, it is on an old nato strap that I modified by cutting the extra piece off. The modified version makes the watch less wobbly on the wrist and makes the watch more wearable. I am hoping to add a black bezel as my next mod.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Re: Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Pictures-Post Them Here!

Hey guys really like the Seatime, I don't care about a zillion meters water resistance as the watch would probably go as deep as the pool depth. The only thing I dislike is the dial. Do you think it is possible to order a Seatime black with the black dial of the Prodiver?

I should mention that I don't like the Prodiver because of its two-colour bezel.

Edit: Or is it possible to order a Prodive with the bezel of a Seatime?

P.S: Sorry for bombing a photo thread, I just thought if the answer is straightforward there is no need for another thread
I don't think order a Seatime with the Prodiver dial is possible. I guess it's just to keep each watch separate and distinctive. However, it is certainly possible to order a bezel from the Seatime for a Prodiver. I have the black bezel from the Seatime on my Prodiver. There's used to be a lot more color options for the bezel such as black, green, blue, red/orange, yellow, and stainless steel color. Now it's just down to black and the two-tone PD one I think.

Watch Analog watch Green Watch accessory Fashion accessory

1 - 16 of 16 Posts