WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
917 Posts
Spoonsey that is a beautiful light blue Stowa Prodiver!! I really like the darker black and blue bezels also . I see you change from the Stowa metal strap to a rubber Isoframe strap?
Is it hard to make strap changes with the Prodiver?
Cheers mate. The darker bezel is the blue Seatime bezel - it looks darker depending on lighting conditions.

I find it very difficult to change the straps so I've been sticking with the SS bracelet lately. Might change back to Isofrane for summer...maybe.:think:

· Registered
917 Posts
^^^^ Love the monochrome look of your new Prodiver...but prefer the white dial you let go! ;-)

· Registered
917 Posts
^^^^ Very nice! I agree you made the right choice with the all stainless bezel. I think everything would have looked too busy if you'd chosen the Prodiver bezel.

Congrats. |>|>|>

Reactions: platinumEX

· Registered
917 Posts
White dial is awesome. When did you get it, I thought the white dial had been unavailable for some time now?

^^^^ And I see you're going for the Connery "slightly too small" NATO look.;-)

· Registered
917 Posts
Unfortunately, the only colors currently available are those shown on the website. I sent an email to them recently to ask about other colors and that was the response I got. I'm hoping they will bring back some of the more unique colors. They've made some great blues in the past, as well as some more unusual colors.
That's interesting to hear, when I ordered mine back in 2012 (delivered early 2013), the only colours shown on the website were black, rhodium, black carbon fibre, limette and orange but there was another picture doing the rounds of all of the other available dial colours with a number beside each option. I just asked Luisa if I could have number 9 and it was done.

I think it's great that you can order a watch from Stowa that you can be assured not too many other people in the world will own. I'm pretty confident there aren't hundreds of eggshell blue Prodivers like mine in existence. My other two favourites from times past that are no longer in production are the turquoise and white. My eggshell blue is awesome but in truth it would have been second choice if the turquoise had been available.

· Registered
917 Posts
^^^^ Ohhhhhhhhh...I like that very much. Thinking about getting a Robby for my PD and Omega PO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.