WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 334 Posts

· Registered
917 Posts
^^^^ Very nice! I agree you made the right choice with the all stainless bezel. I think everything would have looked too busy if you'd chosen the Prodiver bezel.

Congrats. |>|>|>

Reactions: platinumEX

· Registered
5,655 Posts
My 10 year wedding anniversary gift arrived today! Beyond my expectations. I'm blown away. Pictures don't do these watches justice! I'm glad I switched back to the all stainless bezel last minute. I think it really gives the carbon dial and limette hands an upscale look. I've been wearing it around the house all evening. Love it. I'll get some better pictures soon.
View attachment 1248619
View attachment 1248620
View attachment 1248621
Congratulations on your anniversary.

Out of all of the different combinations I've seen of the Seatime/Prodiver, I've never seen one the way you have yours. It's definitely the best looking version I've seen yet, and makes the watch look substantial and serious. Great choices you've made. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: platinumEX

· Registered
3,878 Posts
Congratulations on your anniversary.

Out of all of the different combinations I've seen of the Seatime/Prodiver, I've never seen one the way you have yours. It's definitely the best looking version I've seen yet, and makes the watch look substantial and serious. Great choices you've made. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much! To a beginner collector like myself, that really means a lot. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Spoonsey and Marc Stang as well!

· Registered
1,344 Posts
My 10 year wedding anniversary gift arrived today! Beyond my expectations. I'm blown away. Pictures don't do these watches justice! I'm glad I switched back to the all stainless bezel last minute. I think it really gives the carbon dial and limette hands an upscale look. I've been wearing it around the house all evening. Love it. I'll get some better pictures soon.
The combination of ss bezel, carbon dial and limette hands looks great! Enjoy the watch.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Nice! where did you get the strap from?
It's a Maratac Elite look alike. I don't think it is a Maratac but this strap is at least 99% similar to it. I got the strap from Ebay. Just type in "22mm PVC" and you can find it easily. It's only available in black but you can choose the stitching colors like blue, yellow, white, and black.

I have had this strap on a number of watches I have and I think it is one of the best. Really comfortable and I think it is much better than any rubber or leather strap.

Here is one on my old white dial Prodiver:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

24mm strap notched to fit the Prodiver:

Watch Fashion accessory Asphalt Strap Road

· Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just received my Prodiver limette this week, worth the wait for sure. The new black/silver bezel is nice but i wish it had lume at the 60 minute mark.

Congrats!Great looking Stowa Limette!!! I ordered mine the same way with the Black/Silver Bezel only difference I have Orange Minute & second hands. To bad no Lume on the 60 Minute mark!

· Registered
2,053 Posts
41 - 60 of 334 Posts