WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Pictures-Post Them Here!

143K views 348 replies 99 participants last post by  garydusa 
#1 · (Edited)
Its hard to find pictures unless you do a wide search for Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Dive watches. This would be a good thread within the Stowa Forum to Post Your Prodiver & Seatime wrist shots or table shots and maybe size of your wrist. It would be good to see the wide variety of colors of dials & bezels. :-!

#19 ·
Cheers mate. The darker bezel is the blue Seatime bezel - it looks darker depending on lighting conditions.

I find it very difficult to change the straps so I've been sticking with the SS bracelet lately. Might change back to Isofrane for summer...maybe.:think:

#30 ·
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Very happy with my new Prodiver with Nickel hands. I was able to get one in less than a week thanks to the exhibition watch offer on Stowa's website. I assume this dial and hands combination is pretty uncommon as most of the other Prodivers out there have either the black hands or orange and black hands. It was a big mistake to sell my last Prodiver because the dial was rare and it was one of the prettiest watches I have ever owned.

My new Prodiver will be a perfect watch for everyday use as it looks good with any straps. And the black dial is more versatile than the white one. Plus this watch has the optimum size. I am trying to wear my Marathon JSAR daily but that watch is just too big and heavy for daily use. I appreciate that the Prodiver is much more suitable for a daily-wearer. Right now I am sticking with the original bezel and rubber strap. For sure it will be fun to transform this watch with other bezel colors and straps.

#34 ·
View attachment 1235004 View attachment 1235005

Very happy with my new Prodiver with Nickel hands. I was able to get one in less than a week thanks to the exhibition watch offer on Stowa's website. I assume this dial and hands combination is pretty uncommon as most of the other Prodivers out there have either the black hands or orange and black hands. It was a big mistake to sell my last Prodiver because the dial was rare and it was one of the prettiest watches I have ever owned.

My new Prodiver will be a perfect watch for everyday use as it looks good with any straps. And the black dial is more versatile than the white one. Plus this watch has the optimum size. I am trying to wear my Marathon JSAR daily but that watch is just too big and heavy for daily use. I appreciate that the Prodiver is much more suitable for a daily-wearer. Right now I am sticking with the original bezel and rubber strap. For sure it will be fun to transform this watch with other bezel colors and straps.
Looks fantastic ! I didn't see this one on Stowa's website. Love to see it on the steel bracelet also if you have it.