WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my NEW stowa prodiver on a nato

hello all. i've just pulled the trigger on my 1st stowa prodiver and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. i wear the majority of my watches on nato's and was wondering if anybody could post some of their prodivers on nato's. i've never seen one on a nato. only on the bracelet and rubber strap, or some vintage leather straps. thank's in advance!

S

·
0 Posts
I tried a Nato on my Seatime, looked flimsy with the heavy case. Went for the di-modell Chronissimo and now I am back to rubber.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i finally got my new stowa pd and am loving it. it's seriously got one of the coolest dials/hands combos around. and i love the fact that when the 2nd hand hits one of the 4 triangles on the dial, it looks like the stowa symbol on the crown. the only thing is that i cannot get the lug screws off. i tried several times and they won't budge and i'm afraid i'll strip the screws <|. so i had to adjust the bracelet, which is very comfortable actually |>. i'll have to make a trip to my watchmaker monday so i can pop the head on a nato though.
here's a few pics:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Great watch and will be keeping an eye out for you pics on NATO.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my NEW stowa prodiver on a nato

i finally got around to posting pics of my newest arrival on a nato strap. the rhodium dialed stowa pd was a bit hard to match w/ a nato...but, then i remembered what my wife always says, "you're lucky, men don't have to match. you guys get away with wearing whatever you want even when it doesn't look good :-d". glad i'm a guy :-!!!! anyways, hope you all like the pics...

i kinda feel bad for my other watches. i keep alternating between this one and my os300...i hope they don't revolt ;-).

·
Registered
905 Posts
It looks real nice on the "Bond" strap, how about a desert gray strap. Good old black goes with everything also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts