WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Stowa-World, I really like the new Stowa watches, especially the AnteaKS! But if I take a look into my Watchcase I can only see "round" watches and none with a rectangular case. I remember that my grandfather already wears a classical rectangular Stowa. Is it possible that Stowa offers a new version of such a nice classical watch? I love the style and the perfect dimensions (23-25mm x 38mm). Actually I only knew Jaeger Leculture which produces watches with a comparable style.
(Of cause the position of the figures should not be angled.)

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
A member just posted a rectangle Stowa on the post yours forum and I commented on how Stowa should add a new model like it to their line. Just do the usual Stowa task... pick one of the vintage models and make a new version. Would go over very well I think since the Stowa faithful are obviously into more vintage designs/sizes.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rectangular or tonneau shapes are great compliments to Stowa range.
Refreshing change.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Agree with the comments here.Not usually a fan of tonneau/rectangular cases but those really do look great! Since we are asking, a dress watch wouldn't go amiss either ;)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel happy that you also like that classic timeless design!
To wear a vintage watch isn´t a possibility to me, the details aren’t up to date (for example the cheap sheet metal case). In addition a watch in golden color is ugly.;-)

Here is a quick drawing to support your creativity.

stowa.png

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Yes, would be a fun addition...but, I am more interested in the classic Field Watch design from WWII era. Also, whatever happened to the design that Jorg had teased last year, in the upcoming Novelties section? The 1931 or whatever it was? Had a great vintage vibe and typography.

·
Registered
33 Posts
They also has a flieger with a solid case back and designation of ‘Fl/Spezial’ on Instagram for Christmas. They have taken it off now but maybe that’s another ‘tease’ for the new year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts