WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was perusing the Stowa website and went to the Voucher section and came across a pure silver cube with the Stowa logo on it for sale called the Stowa Silver Cube. Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Damn, I got a Stowa Seatime Black Forest LE earlier this year and totally missed that. Would have been a fun little paperweight, though it’s quite a premium over the metal value. However, for 49ish euros I probably would have added it to my order.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I got a Stowa Seatime Black Forest LE earlier this year and totally missed that. Would have been a fun little paperweight, though it’s quite a premium over the metal value. However, for 49ish euros I probably would have added it to my order.
Was thinking pretty much the same as you. A bit pricey compared to current silver prices but a relatively inexpensive piece and a nice souvenir.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I dont really see the point if them....but I’d also be lying if I said I didn't want one... :LOL: Next time I order a strap I may get one just for the fun of it. Cool little collectable.

Reactions: robi1138

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'd be happy with a simple 1 oz ingot at spot price but I understand the appeal for Stowa fans. Imagine what that would cost if it were a Rolex cube or Patek?!?!?!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont really see the point if them....but I’d also be lying if I said I didn't want one... :LOL: Next time I order a strap I may get one just for the fun of it. Cool little collectable.
Exactly.

Also wondering why it's buried under the Vouchers section.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts