WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's what I thought, thanks. I was pretty certain I had seen both finishes for the same price, a couple/few years ago on the Stowa website.
Certain models still have the option of choosing between the two finishes with no impact on price.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Picked up one of the manual wind Ikari. Arrived in just around 3 weeks. I have to say it’s a very nice watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Really? Good to know.
For some reason I always thought the polished vs brushed case finish were same-cost options.
They used to be.

Don't want to start a new thread, but anyone else interested with a 36mm Ikarus?
YES please!
I've been thinking about the same, I'd love a 36mm Ikarus so much. Stowa, Jorg, make one and take my money please!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Stowa Special Offer Watches are back up:
https://www.stowa.de/en/special+offer+watches/?utm_source=CleverReach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_Aktionsuhren_Gut.Geprüft.Gebraucht_20200626_EN&utm_content=Mailing_13654977

I have been hoping to pick up a Flieger 36mm, and they had two but none with the handwound movement that I am pretty set on. Hopefully some of you find something that you have been eyeing for a while at a nice little discount. Tons of 40mm Flieger models, antea models, and marine models to choose from

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
https://www.stowa.de/en/special+offer+watches/?utm_source=CleverReach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_Aktionsuhren_Gut.Geprüft.Gebraucht_20200626_EN&utm_content=Mailing_13654977

I have been hoping to pick up a Flieger 36mm, and they had two but none with the handwound movement that I am pretty set on. Hopefully some of you find something that you have been eyeing for a while at a nice little discount. Tons of 40mm Flieger models, antea models, and marine models to choose from

My wallet is happy that there isnt a single partitio on offer.

Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts

Read the fine print at the Stowa website. These are display models.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Read the fine print at the Stowa website. These are display models.
Ya, I believe that is always (or at least usually) the case for the special offer watches. For 15% off I don’t mind getting something that found a few days worth of wear on it

41 - 53 of 53 Posts