WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Oh man, I'm having a hard enough time trying to pick a single Stowa as my first manual watch and you go and show this beautiful piece!!!

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator at Large
53,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stay tuned, i took lots of pics at the Stowa Hike and at the Stowa Schwarzwaldhaus. Will post when back in Berlin.

5719C855-42E6-4A2C-B743-D93234963EF5.jpeg

[Bhanu Chopra picked up this Stowa Flieger 40 White/Blue hands on Friday.]

·
Moderator at Large
53,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. I ordered one in tan.
Our senior editor Bhanu Chopra asked me to obtain two different tan straps here in Berlin which I handed over when we met in Pforzheim. He‘s very happy with his purchase.

A0922BF2-53E6-46EF-A66F-F074657285F0.jpeg
[Bhanu wearing a Jörg Schauer Chrono Kulisse and the white Flieger.]

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can I ask where you had the modification to the second hand? Did Stowa facilitate this for you? Would love to do this to my verus too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator at Large
53,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I ask where you had the modification to the second hand? Did Stowa facilitate this for you? Would love to do this to my verus too
Yes, I contacted Jörg and asked. However, when joining the Stowa Genusstag I took shots of some of their watches for our report and.....you see what I see......a red seconds hand on a Flieger Verus 40

FABA2935-941D-4743-9687-0E8F6E2A2F2B.jpeg

So drop Stowa an e-mail and I am almost sure you will get your red seconds hand.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Lovely. Will look to get my seconds hand switched to a colour. Unfortunately it’s going to have to wait until my verus goes back for a service - cost was too much to justify alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts