WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to Stowa's website ... their showing 6 watches Flieger, Flieger TO2, Antea, Antea back to bauhaus, Marine, Rana. What happened to the sport watches, and chronos.

The 2 Fliegers are basically the same, the Antea and Antea bauhaus are basically the same, that leaves the Marine and the new metro sexually Rana. I'm I missing something, is Stowa's website not loading properly or is this all Stowa has to offer for 2015 ?

My Goodness, bring back the Stowa Exima !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
This question keeps coming up. There is a bit of disharmony with the new website and the shop range. I wonder what is the purpose of leaving some models off the main website page? Do they not fit in with the new slightly bland and generic Stowa direction?

·
Registered
8,369 Posts
Stowa, please keep the option of changing from DE to EN (language) on every webpage in the website! If I click on shop first, its in German and to change to English I have to go to the homepage again and change the language. Same if I follow a link to a watch in the shop.

·
Premium Member
36,171 Posts
Still fun to look at once you hunt around a bit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
New website, new logo, new watch models (e.g., the Rana)...seems like some of these design changes aren't pleasing everyone. Still, the new website content means we get to see photos of the team that answers (er, puts up with) all our e-mails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts