WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am in the market for a new watch :) So that is always a good time. I have recently been smitten (or should I say bitten) by the Stowa bug. I just now do not know what some people's experiences are with these versions?

And also, I am curious if there are any other companies that I might not be aware of that have a similar design? I just want to be sure to cover all of my bases.

Well, here is what I do have in mind:

Stowa Marine Original

Stowa Marine Original Roman

But...then I see the BLACK versions...oh...what to do?

Stowa Marine Original Black

Stowa Marine Original Roman Black

· Registered
2,716 Posts
There are other companies offering similar designs, but few that will give as good value for money as the Stowa MO: proper blued (not painted) hands, nicely decorated Unitas 6498 movement with cotes de Geneve, blued screws, screw balance, and swan neck fine regulation. Which model you choose is of personal preference. If you feel historical connection is of significance you might consider the initial version with white dial and arabic numbers as this one is a direct hommage to Stowa's own deck watches from the WW2 era.

· Registered
1,370 Posts
really like the white-dialed MO with arabic numbers.

· Registered
6,758 Posts
Stowa MO LE with white porcelain dial. I had the Arabic regular MO and it IS fantastic bargain of a watch.. It got my friend impressed (he was not impressed with my Rolex).

LE model is very rare though, but it pops up around 1 time per year on TZ.

I am saving up for one and next time it pops up, it will be mine (can not buy one new). :)

· Registered
4,021 Posts
The white dial Stowa MO with Arabic numerals is fantastic!
+1. It's just hard to beat the quality and the beauty of the Stowa. :-!

Here's a little LE Love for Stowa. b-)

· Registered
6,758 Posts
+1. It's just hard to beat the quality and the beauty of the Stowa. :-!

Here's a little LE Love for Stowa. b-)

AAARRRGGGHH!!! STOP!! I MUST STOP This Madness... (Gives up and drools all over....)

· Registered
3,036 Posts
MO White with arabic numbers

MO Black with roman.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.