WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A6E7ACAB-0C84-4E83-8EA5-7524BCBDAA24.jpeg

For this limited edition, Worn & Wound and Stowa made the dial a faded denim blue that adds a slightly playful dimension to the design while maintaining its characteristic versatility. Paired with parchment lume, a red tipped seconds hand and a Sage suede Model 2 Premium strap, the Partitio Blue LE is a unique take on a vintage-inspired watch with an unexpected rustic charm.

Inside of the Partito Blue LE ticks the ETA 2824-2 movement, hacking.

This is a limited edition of 100 (according to W & W individual numbers cannot be chosen.)

Retail: $759

C62B8496-9B28-416E-BADC-7D43D682D76C.jpeg

Pics©Worn & Wound

·
Registered
808 Posts
Wow! I hope they won't go too fast. There is only the red tip that doesn't completely please me immediately.

Do you know if they are shipped from Germany or the US?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wow! I hope they won't go too fast. There is only the red tip that doesn't completely please me immediately.

Do you know if they are shipped from Germany or the US?
The website says they will be shipped from Stowa Germany.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thanks. I also saw this:
"EU customers will be contacted after order to collect VAT.", so 19% extra but still better than the local VAT + import costs

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out that it has the lovely old logo! The W&W Antea LE had the new logo.

The blue dial with parchment lume gives it a dramatically different look than my black Partitio. Very cool!

·
Premium Member
40,628 Posts
I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out that it has the lovely old logo! The W&W Antea LE had the new logo.

The blue dial with parchment lume gives it a dramatically different look than my black Partitio. Very cool!
I don’t think the Partitio has ever been given the new logo.

·
Registered
505 Posts
After picking up a Marine 36 last month on a pre-owned forum I've absolutely been bitten by the Stowa bug. All soon as I saw this all my other watch plans were tossed out the window and I pulled the trigger this morning. I'm thinking these will go quickly. My only squibble is I wish there was a manual wind option. Anyone know what the chances are of Stowa being willing to swap the movement?

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After picking up a Marine 36 last month on a pre-owned forum I've absolutely been bitten by the Stowa bug. All soon as I saw this all my other watch plans were tossed out the window and I pulled the trigger this morning. I'm thinking these will go quickly. My only squibble is I wish there was a manual wind option. Anyone know what the chances are of Stowa being willing to swap the movement?
Wouldn‘t be the Limited Edition anymore Stowa and W&W agreed to. So I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Oh crap, that is gorgeous! Have the white but love this blue also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
402 Posts
There aren't many watches that I fall in love with immediately especially without seeing it in the metal. But this watch was perfect in almost every way. (If it was hand-wound it would be a 10/10 in my book) I live in NYC and work in Brooklyn so I was able to go Saturday morning to check it out in person and say hi to Zach & Blake from Worn & Wound. They are such nice guys and they make fantastic products so I always try and support them when I can. Once I saw the watch in person I knew I had to have it and placed the order in my car on the way back to work. I didn't bring my camera with me so here are a few iPhone pics I snapped.

The only problem now is the wait. December can't come fast enough...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

This is exactly what I was thinking 100%. What is your wrist circumference?
There aren't many watches that I fall in love with immediately especially without seeing it in the metal. But this watch was perfect in almost every way. (If it was hand-wound it would be a 10/10 in my book) I live in NYC and work in Brooklyn so I was able to go Saturday morning to check it out in person and say hi to the Zach & Blake from Worn & Wound. They are such nice guys and they make fantastic products. Once I saw the watch in person I knew I had to have it and placed the order in my car on the way back to my store. I didn't bring my camera with me so here are a few iPhone pics I snapped.

The only problem now is the wait. December can't come fast enough...

1 - 20 of 152 Posts