WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I’m anxious to see the color in person. My last blue dial I bought without seeing in person first (Sinn 556) was a disaster. The dial looked purple often and that wasn’t cool. I’m hoping this one lives up to expectations
I honestly think you'll be pleasantly surprised

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
What strap do you have on there? That's a great combo.
Thanks!! Funny you say that, as I was so psyched for the W&W strap that came with this LE. It looked so good in the photos, but it didn’t really do much for me in the flesh. So I put mine on an old Laco strap......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Thanks!! Funny you say that, as I was so psyched for the W&W strap that came with this LE. It looked so good in the photos, but it didn’t really do much for me in the flesh. So I put mine on an old Laco strap......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that I’ll change the strap once I get the watch. I was thinking a “whiskey” colored cordovan or this one from Bas&Lokes

"Copeland" Natural Vintage Handmade Leather Watch Strap

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I quite like the strap it came with. Haven’t changed yet but I’m sure I’ll get there at some point.
Like seeing the different combinations.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
One just turned up on eBay for $1200. Quite a markup from the original price of $759.
I saw that.
While I love mine, I doubt I would have paid that much.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

Yikes. I was wondering how much these would go for after selling out. I love mine but $1200 is a bit much.
I gave a $1,100 watch last year as a gift and I just saw Watch Box selling it for $2,500. The question is more, do you think this LE will sustain that price? I think we're likely to see it settle near $1,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

I gave a $1,100 watch last year as a gift and I just saw Watch Box selling it for $2,500. The question is more, do you think this LE will sustain that price? I think we're likely to see it settle near $1,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Taking into consideration how beloved Stowa and the Partitio are and the fact that only 100 of these blue ones exist you are probably correct in your $1k estimation although I don't see these going up for sale very often so maybe that will affect the price as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seeing this thread way late - that is a beautiful blue color. And I do like the red tip on the seconds hand.
I found this after the original batch had sold out, so I signed up for the email notification a while back for any additional stock. Got an email this morning, and made sure to place my order immediately. Just checked again and they are showing sold out again, so glad I pulled the trigger.

Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct? Now I can't wait to get it on the wrist!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I found this after the original batch had sold out, so I signed up for the email notification a while back for any additional stock. Got an email this morning, and made sure to place my order immediately. Just checked again and they are showing sold out again, so glad I pulled the trigger.

Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct? Now I can't wait to get it on the wrist!

I got the email too. When I signed up to receive the alert, I thought it was kind of pointless since it was an LE and was sold out. When I got the email, I was shocked. I clicked on it and checked it out for a minute but didn't have time to purchase at that moment. I was going to revisit a little bit later. By the time I went back, it was gone. Oh well. Glad you got one. Enjoy it!

101 - 120 of 152 Posts