WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I found this after the original batch had sold out, so I signed up for the email notification a while back for any additional stock. Got an email this morning, and made sure to place my order immediately. Just checked again and they are showing sold out again, so glad I pulled the trigger.

Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct? Now I can't wait to get it on the wrist!
Yes should be FedEx priority directly from Stowa. Congrats! I wonder if they decided to make a few more or if these are from cancelled orders. I would be curious to know what number you end up getting.

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Still haven’t gotten shipping notice yet on mine

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same for me however i ordered it last week. I was expecting to receive the estimation and the V.A.T as im in eu. I guess it's normal then ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't gotten my shipment notification either, but I emailed W&W since they changed the page again and it doesn't have the estimated shipping date anymore. They said they would be shipping in early March.

Once I get it I will be sure to post photos and let you guys know the number.

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
I got my tracking yesterday (again) and this time it seems it’s on the way. Should be here Monday. I’m anxious to see it even tho I bought a watch while waiting that is taking its spot, I still want to see it

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Just heard back from Worn and Wound, next batch of watches should be going out in the next 2 days!
After this latest fiasco I wouldn’t buy a W&W sponsored watch again. I’d buy a Stowa in a second tho, as this whole thing wasn’t their fault. The fault lies with W&W due to them not supplying Stowa with the straps. Stowa has no fault in my eyes.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
After this latest fiasco I wouldn’t buy a W&W sponsored watch again. I’d buy a Stowa in a second tho, as this whole thing wasn’t their fault. The fault lies with W&W due to them not supplying Stowa with the straps. Stowa has no fault in my eyes.
Sorry you had a bad experience. Mine was exceptional so hopefully it was just an outlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finally received mine, was a longer ride than i expected but it the end loving the watch. Wasnt a fan of the strap at first but it starting to look nicer when it get a little more worn (you can make this up) and i guess a little dirty. Very original/unique feeling with the pale blue/beige combo. Quality is top notch even for an ending number of the edition like mine, not surprised coming from stowa.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was travelling last week, and my Stowa was finally delivered. Rushed home to open the box, and was immediately glad I jumped on this LE. It was a bit of a pain with the run-around from W&W, but I will say that any time I emailed them I got a quick response at least. My is serial #81 by the way.

Unfortunately for the Stowa, I also bought one of the new Zodiac Aerospace GMT's that were released at Baselworld 2019, so it won't get wrist time for a little bit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I m very sorry I missed it.. I liked it a lot but I m late.. I hope stowa produce more colored dials from partito line..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 152 Posts