WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
stowa_sage_c&b.jpg

It would be great to see some other combos, I have been wearing my Blau on a Crown & Buckle Sage Premium NATO. I do actually really like the OEM W&W strap that came with the watch, but I swapped it to one of my vintage Glycine instead.

I love the blue color they chose for the dial, but it is a little trickier to match with a strap than I am used to. I wear almost everything on a Toxic grey NATO, Colareb Leather, or OEM/Strapcode Bracelet. As much as I love grey straps I don't think it suits the pop of color from the dial, and I think it needs something with different tones. I think a light to medium brown would be great, or different subtle tan hue straps.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Through the glorious MAJESTY that is WUS, I have just bought one of these limited edition beauties from a forum member!! Es wird bald hier sein! This will be my second Stowa, my fourth German watch (but it won't be my last), and my newest in a new direction I've taken of buying smaller diameter watches. Will post pics as soon as it arrives! I've loved looking at all your pics with the different strap arrangements, although I think I'm going to like it on the suede strap W&W designed for it.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Through the glorious MAJESTY that is WUS, I have just bought one of these limited edition beauties from a forum member!! Es wird bald hier sein! This will be my second Stowa, my fourth German watch (but it won't be my last), and my newest in a new direction I've taken of buying smaller diameter watches. Will post pics as soon as it arrives! I've loved looking at all your pics with the different strap arrangements, although I think I'm going to like it on the suede strap W&W designed for it.
It's a really good looking piece.

Instagram @open_escapement

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just received the Partitio Blau LE. In the spirit of die Wiesn (which just began): O’zapft is!!

In a way, with my short time with the watch, the Partitio seems to be a really great distillation of everything you’d want in a classic watch. This blue dial then adds a bit something special to the package. As a fan of Worn & Wound, I really like having one of their designs in my collection.

This is my second Stowa, and I’m every bit as impressed as I am with my Antea KS. The best overall watches come from Germany (in my opinion!), and this is such a great example of why.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

141 - 152 of 152 Posts