WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just had a few minutes available and I wanted to give a very brief report on my Stowa Seatime. I have owned this watch now for several months. I own a number of Kobolds (5 at last count), Sinn,Tutima, Ebel, Omega, Bathys and several other "good" quality watches. So my observations are based on comparing the Stowa with these.

1. Stowa is very well made.
2. The Seatime design is very clean, masculine and at the same time unique.
3. Suprisingly (to me) my Stowa Seatime is very, very comfortable. This is probably the number one reason I wear it so often. I have never worn another "larger" watch that is as comfortable.
4. The bracelet is extremely well made, and again very comfortable. In fact, I think the bracelet is the reason the watch is so comfortable.
5. Great lume - very easy to read dial.
6. Keeps excellent time (I don't have a timing machine, but it is always accurate).
7. For the price I would have to say the Stowa Seatime is the best watch in my collection.

Well, I said this would be brief. I have been really admiring the craftsmanship of my Seatime over the last few days, and felt an urge to let someone know my thoughts....

Take Care!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have to agree with you SF.Intel.
Great watch and really comfortable. I've got mine on a rubber strap at the moment but intend getting a bracelet.

Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy,

I remember when you first got your Seatime and posted the photos. I still love the color combo you have. I have a limited edition blue, but it is a much lighter shade of blue. As Mike Stuffler said "Go for it!" and get the bracelet --- you will not be disappointed. I think it would make your Seatime look awesome.

Take Care

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Thanks for the review SF. I have been spending alot of time looking at the Seatime lately. I am sure I will be adding one at some time in the near future.

I think my biggest challenge will be choosing the color that I want. I think I am leaning towards the blue (like Andy's) and add the stainless bezel as an additional look.

I thought about the Prodiver and while I like it a great deal, I just think the Seatime will be more comfortable and I just dont need another 1000M+ watch....I wear mu U2 when I dive more than 1000M (just kidding).

Take Care
Al

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
That's the one I got Al, I love it and agree with S. F. above on all points except accuracy. Mine runs a bit faster than I'd like but still very reasonable. My Damasko ruined all other watches for me in my accuracy expectations...lol.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Great post, review SF.Intel, I don't have the Seatime but the Prodiver other than the height/weight difference same watch. I love mine.
I think it is a great watch for the money, has all the same qualitys you describe with the ST, way to go.
Regards
Robert
on Hirsch Liberty nice change

different bezel

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great post, review SF.Intel, I don't have the Seatime but the Prodiver other than the height/weight difference same watch. I love mine.
I think it is a great watch for the money, has all the same qualitys you describe with the ST, way to go.
Regards
Robert
on Hirsch Liberty nice change

different bezel
Robert...It looks awesome on that liberty strap! :-!
Al

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I've got the yellow chrono, and agree that it is a fine watch.
Enjoy your Seatime.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.