WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm new to the Rolex Forum.
I just made a shift from Omega to my first Rolex (40mm Arctic Exp II).
Althought I do find the bracelet to be very comfortable, I do like straps and deployments as well, especially during the winter. After doing a cursory search I have not been able to find any Rolex deployments.
Am I missing something?
I have a both a Hirsch sport deployment with a dark brown heavy calf strap and an Omega deployment with an Omega black crock strap. Although the Omega is far superior to the Hirsch, seems odd to fit an Omega deployment to a Rolex. No?
Lastly, anyone fit a Hirsch Medici to an Exp II? I'm wondering how the curved ends fit the case.
Anyway, just wondering what the thoughts are out there.
Scotty

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Any pics on the explorer II 42mm or as the op suggests 40mm? I know I would love to see them as well. Not just Everest, but any brown leather, NATO, or ???.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had my 40mm Explorer II on my Omega black croc a few minutes today. The croc looked far too serious for the laid back Explorer II. Forgot to snap pics.

I went ahead and ordered a dark brown with ivory stitched Hirsch Medici along with a matching Hirsch sport deployment. I'll pop some snaps up when it gets here.

I love that integrated Everest rubber strap, but I'm not sure that's the direction I'm going with this Explorer II. Thanks for the heads up though.

Scotty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts