WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been in touch or ordered from William anytime in the past year? The site is still up, RUBBER, but there are reports of people claiming they've been scammed. Also, can anyone confirm if strapboutique8 on Ebay, strapboutique8 | eBay Stores, is him?

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
William is nato9boutique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, @Acidstain! Interestingly strapboutique8 is also from North York, Ontario, Canada, using all the same images, albeit with less feedback. Not sure if it's a case of an imposter, regardless, I will contact nato9boutique. 🍻

Reactions: Acidstain

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want to give this thread some closure. To my delight, WJean is very much still around! It took a few weeks for the straps to get here to MA from Ontario, but boy oh boy, are they worth every second of the wait. This is the exact listing I purchased from, 3 x strap PROMO- 19mm rubber WAFFLE+Willard+731 for 6105 6217 150m diver | eBay.

From left to right: WJean ZLM01/Waffle reproduction on SLA017, WJean GL721/Chocolate Bar reproduction on SBDX031, WJean XGL 731/Tire Tread reproduction on SBEX007.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the link, gonna order something new for my Seiko.

I just want to give this thread some closure. To my delight, WJean is very much still around! It took a few weeks for the straps to get here to MA from Ontario, but boy oh boy, are they worth every second of the wait. This is the exact listing I purchased from, 3 x strap PROMO- 19mm rubber WAFFLE+Willard+731 for 6105 6217 150m diver | eBay.

From left to right: WJean ZLM01/Waffle reproduction on SLA017, WJean GL721/Chocolate Bar reproduction on SBDX031, WJean XGL 731/Tire Tread reproduction on SBEX007.
View attachment 15548326

1 - 5 of 5 Posts