WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Watch lovers.
I'm new and just wanting to show some of my strap collection.Do show me yours too!

im sorry that the pictures are not well taken.
Cheers

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
:p

Dude, if those are vintage Pam's in the bottom left of the first pic....you NEED to show them right now! :p

what a collection! all your missing is a white one! :-d
im such a bad influence! ;-)

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Very sweet collection Nightwish........

The straps I am collecting at the moment are primarily & for my Steinhart Nav.B watches. It is a mix of OEM & custom made straps. My R-W Don Giovanni has a chocolate & a black thick croc straps so no need to get more there. The soon to be arriving PAM111K will have 3-4 OEM that I get with the watch, plus the bunch of customs I have already made for it...

These are the 10 Steinhart OEM straps & 2x keyfobs. The custom straps I have made for these watches number 24. Don't have a pic to show of them all together at present....:-d

Here is one of my custom made JPHstraps on my Steinhart GOLD L.E Nav.B (right of pic).

Strap collecting is seriously addictive........:-!

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Oh yeah, if that is a vintage PAM in the leather case, please show..........:-!

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
James, id take your straps over those OEM Steinhart ones...and ive had the chance to play with Steinhart's straps before..;-)

Love the pic of both naked pilots with a bunch of straps! very cool! b-)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wow..these strap collection pics look as delectable as watch collection pics. Guess when i run out of $ for watches,i can start collecting watch straps ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wow..these strap collection pics look as delectable as watch collection pics. Guess when i run out of $ for watches,i can start collecting watch straps ;)
...that's what I've done!!!
And there's the result...
BTW anyone could easily run out of $$$ buing straps only...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts