WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
So I own a guards red design watch which holds a good bit of sentimental value.
The leather strap is looking a bit tired and feels like it’s stretched out.

I’ve decided to replace it and quite like the look and deployment of the clockwork synergy tag heuer strap.
On the website it says compatible with tags but doesn’t mention any other watches.
I don’t see why it won’t fit but don’t want to spend the cash without being sure.
My current strap with is 22mm.
Can anyone help?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can’t posted pics or a link to the websites as this is my first post. Sorry

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Is this it? Looks like regular strap with tag-style buckle. I think it will work fine with any watches which have standard lugs, just make sure you choose the correct width. Also, it seems that you won’t be able to use your original buckle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this it? Looks like regular strap with tag-style buckle. I think it will work fine with any watches which have standard lugs, just make sure you choose the correct width. Also, it seems that you won’t be able to use your original buckle.
Yes that’s the one.
Thanks pal!
I actually emailed clockwork synergy. They basically said exactly what you said. Check the width is correct and it’s only compatible with their own (tag style) deployment.

What are peoples opinion on clockwork synergy and in particular this style of strap?

Cheers
Cillian

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I have no experience with ClockworkSynergy, but from what I read on this forum they are really reliable vendor. They are also quite active member here.

Reactions: c.h 90
1 - 5 of 5 Posts